July 3, 2012

Tone It Up! Tuesday

With summer vacation here, I am able to avoid the stress eating and have more free time and willpower to think about making healthy choices.  Signing up for a Zumba class was something I did the second week of vacation and I've been going to the community center every Tuesday night since.  But, since this week is the 4th of July, our class is cancelled and I'm left without my weekly workout (oh I can be so unmotivated when it comes to exercise.)  My requirements are it needs to be fun and I need to be exercising with somebody else.  Luckily, I don't have to forego any fitness routine this week because I just discovered ToneItUp.com and they meet most of my requirements: they're fun, quick, and don't require a gym membership!

Here's a link to my fav. routine called "Under the Sea" - yes, like The Little Mermaid! Check them out, they have a free youtube channel - and Jane Fonda even referred to the trainers as "the new faces of fitness."  I love how they have penned the phrase "Tone It Up Tuesdays" especially since it fits with my current Zumba Tuesday classes :)

  * ~ * Happy Bloggiversary Mrs. Sykes * ~ *
{that was my attempt at typing fireworks!}  ;) 
In more recent teaching blog-related news, HelloMrsSykes is celebrating her one year bloggiversary and having a HUGE giveaway.  Be sure to check it out!


2 comments:

  1. I have been working on fitness too! If you have a Wii, there is a Zumba game! Very fun and I like it because I have no moves so I can embarrass myself in the privacy of my own home! =] I am your newest follower and I nominated you for two awards! Come on over to my blog to pick them up and don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    Teaching Joys

    ReplyDelete