October 15, 2012

I've Been BOO-ed!!

Maybe you've seen or heard of this fun "game" in neighborhoods or even at your school... but let's try a blog version!  Here is how it works:
If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),
or freebie(s) that you love!
3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
 http://toristeachertips.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-booed-fun-october-linky.html
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
4.  Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. I was BOOED by HOLLY!! 
Thanks Holly over at Fourth Grade Flipper for BOOing my blog and graciously agreeing to donate any item from your TpT store to my HUGE Halloween giveaway starting this Friday!! 

2. My Fav. October Activities / Books / Products are:
*Fourth and Ten's Pumpkin Present Freebies


*Fourth and Ten's Halloween-Themed Reading Graphic Organizers

* The Tattooed Teacher's Day of the Dead Literacy and Writing Craftivities

3. The 5 Bloggers I have BOO-ed are Bloggers / TpT Sellers I LOVE:

Teaching with Blonde Ambition



Mel at Frog Spot
Frog Spot Blog From the Pond

Also, if you're able to donate to my HUGE Halloween Giveaway launching this FRIDAY, 10/19 - please let me know by Wednesday evening! So far I have over 13 great upper grade or craftivity Halloween collections from awesome high-quality TpT sellers/bloggers - I can't wait!! 

[See my previous post for more details]

 
(promo teaser)
:)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up to the boo-ed linky party! GREAT ideas!
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete