March 22, 2013

Family Easter Party {printable game} FREEBIE!!

I simply adore Easter and last year after attending a baby shower a few weeks prior to our family's EASTER celebration I became inspired to create themed games and competitive activities in which the winner would have the opportunity to select a mystery gift bag.  Well, needless to say it was a MAJOR HIT!  We had "hatch the chick" where you had to use only your hands (no smashing) to free the plastic chick from the ice egg (used JELLO jiggler EGG molds in freezer), the traditional Easter Egg hunt, a Tailgate Toss (with jelly-bean and/or coin-filled plastic eggs instead of bean bags), and a printable riddle page.  Also, the last game was a "guess how many are in the jar" with peanut Easter M&M's and the closest predictions got to choose a gift bag.

The printable riddle page was modeled after the "guess which candy" game you play at baby showers but I tried to use more Easter connections like, "What Would Romeo Rabbit call his Hunny Bunny?" (answer: Sweetart)  However, this year I am trying a different riddle page as the contestants have already played my candy game last year.  I have included more religious elements such as Match the Bible Verses and Patron Saints.  I'm sure it will be another blast because of the competitive element that most family members naturally enjoy, well I know my family sure does!! :p

I'm pretty sure if I were a Catholic school teacher that my middle school thru high school students would enjoy playing this game as well!

Click the image below to download my Easter FREEBIE!

While you prepare for decorating, be sure to check out Detail-Oriented Diva's Easter-themed freebies as well - oh they're so CUTE - and she has several posts worth taking a peek at!
Freebie Fridays
Detail-Oriented Diva




No comments:

Post a Comment